Sea Independent is a full service yacht broker and offers the complete spectrum of Yacht Management Services, ranging from operational and technical management to financial administration and crew management. Our experienced partners in Monaco are specialists in making yacht ownership truly worry-free and the ultimate joy.
Our services include the ones listed below. Contact us for a personalized offer and more information on these services.
- Input on annual budgets and financial planning; weekly, monthly and annual reporting / statements
- Monthly funds requests based on known and expected expenditure
- Processing purchase orders, checking invoices and generating receipts prior to payment with captains (or owners if applicable)
- Processing wire transfers or cheques for payment of invoices
- Management and payment of crew salaries
- Arranging cash on board for captains
- Checking credit card statements
- Financial administration / Multi currency accounts / Control of costs / Strict follow-up of the budget
Crew Support Services
- Setting up whole structure to employ crew on new builts
- Assisting captains in crew placement
- Verifying and renewing crew certificates, licences, ENG1…..
- Issuing captain’s and crew contracts / Amendments / Termination Agreements
- Assisting and liaising with the captain on employment disputes
- Crew payroll in compliance with requirements of seafarer’s employment regulations
- General crew administration, support and repatriation
- Training arrangements / Certification recording and monitoring of expiring dates / Certification matrices
- ENG1-Medical Fitness / Booking / MCA approved doctors / Follow-up
- Legal consultancy / Legal documentation / Conflict resolution
- Arranging insurance cover for the yacht and crew
- Administrating insurance policies and liaising with insurance brokers
- Handling of crew medical insurance and claims
- General support for captain and crew with customs, shipping, port agents, travel and local contacts
Project and Technical Management
- Liaising with Class and Flag State surveyors
- Maintenance and renewal of vessel certificates, licences, classification status and Flag State requirements
- Flags & Shipping Registries / Yachts’ registration / Change of flag / Qualifying ownership / Endorsement application
- Seaman’s discharge book application
- Shipyards / Refit and repair / Assistance during all stages / Managing Client/Owner’s representatives’ and HoD’s
- Communications / Tracking and reporting project progress
- Berths reservation / Immigration and customs
- Travels arrangement / Visas arrangement / Travel letters
- Dealing with ship agents for specific requests
- Arranging payment for above services
- Forwarding of crew and yacht mail
Crew Placement Agency Services
- Recruitment campaigns / Sourcing of candidates / Interviews / Reference checks / Certification checks / Psychologic tests / Offer letters / Crew information forms / Non-disclosure agreements
We will be happy to inform you about the services we can provide.
Please contact us on by telephone (+351 914725758) or by filling in the form by clicking the button below.